Aquastock®: a 100% natural and mineral water retainer.
An exclusive product composed of tiny balls of porous ceramic, whose open porosity increases the water-retention capacity of the soil mix. Its mineral composition also means that it acts as a wetting agent, making it much easier to rewet dried-out soil. Thanks to its fine grain size, water and nutrients are more effectively and more evenly redistributed to the plants.
Aquastock® has been used for many years in other sectors and is an ideal soil component for summer plants that require heavy watering. Our geranium soil mix with Aquastock® was awarded the Rustica Eco Trophée d’Argent (silver "Eco Trophy") in 2012.
- More drought-resistant plants
- Significant increase in the water and nutrient-retention capacity of the root zone
- Reduced need for watering
- Tiny balls of porous ceramic
- A high cation-exchange capacity
- Open porosity
- Stable over time
- Non-toxic degradation, as opposed to synthetic wetting or water-retention agents such as polyacrylamides