Creation of the Florentaise group by Jean Chupin
For more than 40 years, Florentaise has been manufacturing and marketing soil mixes, soil improvers and mulches.
Manufacture of growing media begins in St Mars du Désert (north-western France).
Takeover of the Florentaise Pro / Terreaux Armoricains factory in Plonevez-du-Faou (north-western France).
Takeover of the St-Escobille factory (Ile-de-France region).
Opening of the Lavilledieu factory (southern-central France).
Exclusivity agreement for the use of by-products from the maintenance and rehabilitation of the Brière Regional Nature Park, as well as for the recovery of "Brière Black Soil"
Launch of Hortifibre® and opening of the Ampuis factory (southern-central France).
Hortifibre® production begins in Northern Ireland.
- Launch of Terre & Nature and Terre au Naturel brands and an Ecolabel range products
- Opening of a soil improvers factory at Louresse (North-western France).
1st Carbon footprint
- Launch of Nutriflore® with its patented and approved mycorrhiza
- 6 Florentaise factories awarded ISO 9001 version 2008 certification
- Replacing our chemical soil improvers with organic soil improvers
- Launch of the Aquastock® and Algiflore® concepts
- Launch of the in-house test centre in St Mars du Désert (north-western France)
- Acquisition of a 7th factory in south-western France for the production of mulche
Launch of Greenprotect®, a soil mix containing the patented and certified Trichoderma fungus
- Acquisition of the Baupte peatland in Normandy
- Development of a new raw material: Turbofibre®
- Acquisition of the Treffort site (eastern France)
- Acquisition of the Tollari site in Estonia
- Development of our biochar: Greenchar®
Launch of the JARD’INEASY range
Acquisition of a production unit in India with the manufacture of the first compact and dry soil mixe with Woodpeat®